Monday 30 December 2013

It's gonna rain

Hey guys!

I don't know about you but I think this year went quite fast, I feel like January 2013 was just a week ago but anyway, I just came back from church, there was a morning prayer and we dedicated the year 2014 to the LORD and just as Elijah did in 1 Kings 41-46, we prayed for rain into all the dried out areas in our lives and I truly believe the rain is coming.

I know there are many of you guys who believe God for great things be it in your family, your job, your relationships, you name it. Today I am coming to tell you that God has heard your cries and prayers and now, you have to get ready for the rain because 2014 is a year of revival, it's the year when we reap with joy what we have so generously sowed so be prepared to see God's hand in all the areas of your life. That what I am believing for because I know time can pass by, people may change and things can become quite rough but I also know that my God is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8)  so what He did for Elijah, He can also do for you and me if only we believe. Can I get a Ameen!!

Stay blessed and happy new year!
Love,
Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment