Tuesday 5 November 2013

Theme: The anointing.

The reason why I started this blog was because I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings with you guys. My likes (fashion, books, food…), but most importantly my passion for God.
I realized that if I want you guys to be encouraged and to share your testimonies with me, I’ve got have something special to help me in this task and so I found out that the special thing I need is the Spirit of God–The anointing. That is why, every now and then I will be posting some articles about the anointing of the Holy Spirit.


God is taking me on a journey of transformation and I believe His Spirit is leading me so I cannot start this journey without the anointing and I certainly cannot start this blog without the help of the Holy Spirit. To anoint by definition is to pour or rub olive-oil on someone in order to honour him/her or to appoint him/her to some special work. The Israelite kings were anointed when they took office, and so the king could be called the ‘anointed one’. Christ, the Greek for the ‘Anointed One’ is the title of the one chosen by God and appointed as Saviour and Lord. I think it’s time to get started and believe God for incredible things to happen!! #Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment